Here is a summary of the nutrients found in Beef T Bone.
- Calories 244
- Total fat : 14 g
- Cholesterol : 92 mg
- Fiber : 0 g
- Sugar : 0 g
- Protein : 27 g
- Potassium : 336 mg
- Sodium : 56 mg
- Iron : 9%
- Vitamin B-6 : 30%
Enjoy Different Recipes Every time:
This cut can be prepared in a different style. However you like to cook, you can search for the recipes if you are cooking t bone for the first time.
Usually, people like to enjoy steaks prepared from this cut but you can add flavors of your choice to make it a perfect dish for you.
There are a few recipes you may like to cook some time:
- Pan-seared t bone steak
- T bone steak with thyme and garlic
- T bone steak recipe with lemon butter
- Grilled t bone steak
- T bone steak burger
- T bone steak with grilled vegetables
- Texas t bone steak with jalapeno
- T bone steak with bacon mushroom