Make Easy, Homemade Recipes With Our Chicken Strips!
Chicken strips or tenders are loved by children because of their smaller size, cute appearance, and soft meat. You can do prepare some quick and the easiest recipes with these strips to feed your kids well.
- Breaded chicken fingers
- Crispy oven baked chicken tenders
- Chicken tenders with honey
- Fried chicken strips
- Chicken nuggets
- Air fryer chicken tenders
- Spicy cornflakes chicken tenders
- Baked parmesan chicken tenders
- Crunchy chicken strips with dill mayo
And the list goes on..
Again, it is important to note the nutritional value of your food to make sure you are eating healthy.
The breakdown of nutrients present in 100 grams of Chicken strips:
- Calories : 299
- Total fat : 18 g